A day in a life of nurse Kim

A Day in the Life of a Digital Native

Introduction

Living in this modern day, technology has become something crucial in my everyday life. Whether waking up in the morning by alarm, or use during class to do research or study, or at night studying or simply just entertaining myself.

Morning Routine

Waking Up

  • Phone alarm: Waking up to the alarm on my smartphone
  • Practice the "art of consistency" daily by snoozing my alarm regularly more than 5 times.

Getting Ready

  • Browsing social media before preparing myself for school
  • Listening to music while getting dressed

Commuting

  • Myki is my main form of transportation to get from place to place. 
  • playing video game, listening to music or watching movie/series depend on my moods

Workday

Work Tasks

  • I only work on Saturday and Sunday and my main task is 
  • I'm an employee of family business. Saturday, I work with my brother. Sunday, I work with my uncle.

Breaks and Leisure

  • Ordering food delivery through mobile apps

Evening Winding Down

Entertainment

  • Streaming TV shows, movies, or gaming on connected device
  • Engaging with online communities and forums related to my interests

Bedtime

  • Tracking sleep and fitness data using wearable devices
  • Reading ebooks or listening to audiobooks before falling asleep

Conclusion

As a digital native, technology has become an integral part of my daily life, shaping my routines, habits, and experiences. From the moment I wake up to the time I go to bed, I rely on a variety of digital tools and platforms to stay connected, productive, and entertained.

Call to Action

If you're curious to learn more about the daily life of a digital native, explore the resources and articles on our website. Discover how technology is transforming the way we live, work, and interact with the world around us.

Comments