A day in Sawe's Digital life

HELLO WORLD, SAWE HERE!!!

 

On today's blog i am going to share you my absolute day of my digital life, from my bed to my bed.

MORNING:MORNING ROUTINE

  1. Waking up: I have to admit waking early is not for the weak. I have to set 5 alarms each at intervals of 5 minutes to wake up😂.
 
 
 
2.  Scrolling through x to activate my medulla oblongata


 

 

          3. Checking Weather apps to get a good drip decision.





4.Checking my calendar to make sure i don't miss on an important event



ROAD TO SCHOOL

1.Using Google maps to set my destination and checking the least traffic route especially satellite mode.




2. I have to connect my aux and the first thing to listen is NOT LIKE US with my spotify. NGL i will never get bored to the beats and after is podcast playlists.





    MIDDAY: IN SCHOOL

1.Attending to classes is mandatory to me.I have to be more productive through;


a.Google Drive:    Access and collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.

 


 

b.WhatsApp:    Communicate with colleagues, friends, or family throughout the day.

 

 


 

c.Google meeting:    at times we do online classes through online meetings.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 AFTERNOON: AFTER SCHOOL

 
 
1. What's trending??what's going on in the world!!
 
TWITTER :Sharing tweets is one of my therapeutic thing. Just sharing your mind and thoughts.
 


SNAPCHAT: I have to streak to my best friends sharing moments
 


INSTAGRAM; Sharing pics and vlogs.

PINTEREST: Getting ideas through pics.




2. Time for Entertainment

a.YouTube: Relax with videos, whether they're music, vlogs, or documentaries.


 

b.Spotify: Listen to your favorite music or playlists to unwind.

 

 

c.Netflix: Enjoy a movie or binge-watch a series.



 

 

3. Before Bed

a.Note-Taking Apps: Jot down thoughts, plans, or reflections from the day.

 


 

 

b. Sleep Tracking Apps: Sleep Cycle: Track your sleep patterns and wake up at the optimal time.






good night world!!!!!💤









Comments