abcdefjHIJKL_uyiiii

June 19,2024




Hiiii! Guys~ I'm Luyi(not louis or ruy), I'm gonna share my life in Melbourne. This is my third month here, So I'd like to show this kind of boring life to you guys.

  


 

  Now, Let's start! As you all know that I live in a homestay, and I got a Japanese host father and Australian host mother with four sons which means it is a multicultural and friendly family. These four boys love to play with me, and we watch movies together as a family on weekends.




My favorite thing I have to mention is that they have two kittens at home, they are very cute, the black one is a "face cat" in Beca's words, she will put her face in your face, but the gray one is very quiet and stay with you.




It's great that I get to eat a lot of different food every day, they are very good at Japanese and Western food, and they love to cook Thai, Vietnamese, Indian, Mexican, but not Chinese (unfortunately that's what I want to eat the most).

Comments

Post a Comment