My boring daily routine

 HI.....I'm introvert.....Nah just kidding ;)




My name is Angel and now I'm going to share with y'all my daily routine. I don't know are you guys curious about my daily routine but still I'm going to share it. My Saturday routine start from Friday night, I always stay up in the middle of the night till the next morning 5am-6am. Because I found that I can't sleep at the night even though during weekdays and school days, but I managed to concentrate in class even though I only slept for 3-4hours per day. 

🤓 So continue on my Saturday routine, I slept around 5am-6am on Saturday morning and I will wake up around 3pm. I know this sound ridiculous but yes, this is me Angel, I think I should go to buy some sleeping tablets in the future or else I think I will die someday because of less sleeping. Usually I play games and watch Netflix during the middle of the night so after waking up in the afternoon, I will scroll on Indeed and Seek to find a job. It so hard for Foundation students to find a job nowadays because of our timetable and we need to go to university everyday till 4pm. 

 (Basil)

After scrolling my phone for seeking jobs, I will finally wake up to clean myself. Actually my weekends routine is kinda boring, I don't like to go out to the street and walk. I just love staying in my room with my cat and play with my handicraft like knitting and latch hook. Finally around 6pm, I will be cooking for my own "breakfast" and check on school emails or finishing some homework like this blog, after finishing my delicious "breakfast", around 8pm I will go to the nearest grocery store to but some groceries for my lunch in school and my late night supper. 

After getting home, I will organize the stuff that I just bought and go back to my lovely bed to play games like supermarket simulator and PUBG. I found very interesting working as a supermarket workers but in real life I can't find a job like that. 

I usually play games unitl I get tired, which I don't really get tired during midnight because I got sleeping issues but I will still force myself to sleep. My daily routine is boring but I really enjoyed it especially I'm alone, no friends and family bothering me makes me feel joy.  

Comments