oui oui baguette πŸ₯–πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🎨

I'm French, of course.


I'm French, of course, Aussies call me 'Tilly' because they can't pronounce my name 'm uh - t EE l d'🀷🏻‍♀️.


I'm French, of course, I think that Melbourne is the coldest city in the world πŸ₯Ά.


I'm French, of course, when I went to my first AFL game last month, I was screaming that « IT'S NOT FOOTBALL!!!! » ⚽.

 

I'm French, of course, I am going for the dogs πŸ”΄⚪πŸ”΅


I'm French, of course, I can't live without a baguetteπŸ₯–, some wine🍷, and a lot of cheeseπŸ§€. 



I'm French, of course, I had to do some farm 🚜 work in Mildura in order to stay in Australia (almost got deported though).

I'm from a French island, of course, we have two volcanoes πŸŒ‹ - an active and a dormant one. 



I'm from a French island, of course, my whole personality revolves around water (beachπŸ–, ocean πŸŒŠ, swimming🏊, pools🩱, waterfallsπŸ’§, etc.).


I'm just a girl, of course, I love romance books πŸ€­πŸ“š.

I'm Mathilde, of course, I am a HUGE swiftie⭐🎀.





Comments