Be an updated person! Use updated devices!!!

 

Be an updated person! Use updated devices!!!!!

Today I would like to show you guys ^^ how my digital day is with all the digital apps, tools, and software. πŸ’» 

07:00 AM

Waking up 

Clock App ⏰

07:20 AM

Getting ready

Pinterest 

The digital services appear evenly from the beginning of the day when I wake up and use Pinterest.


Weather App

As I live in Melbourne, the weather here is extremely unpredictable. That’s why I have to check the weather before going out, and the Weather App is a dominant vehicle. 🌈

It has a really “weather logo,” with the blue background standing for the sky and a sun hiding behind a cloud in the middle.

08:15 AM

Commuting 

Google Maps 

Because I am an international student, I use public transportation every day to save money. 🚌

Google Maps helps me estimate total commuting time, suggest ways of traveling, update the time of routines, as well as get directions to come there and follow the process. OMG so great!!!

09:00 AM

Studying 

Note - taking App

As a university student, I have a lot of technical vehicles to apply in my study. I view myself as a proactive student in study so that I take advantage of technology activelyπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž. 

The most important item is my laptop. Thanks to it, I can use many websites and features such as note - taking app and Microsoft Teams πŸ’»


Microsoft Teams & Canvas



12:00 AM

Lunch time

DoorDash & Uber Eats

I am too lazy to walk to McDonalds and have a boring burger (the nearest restaurant from my school) or catch a tram to another suburb for just one – hour break so that Doordash and Uber Food are my choice. πŸ˜‹

I even bought the monthly pass to have a reduce in delivery fee😡.  

4:00 PM

Entertainment 

Instagram

After school, I spend time for entertainment and most of time I use for scrolling Instagram. Thanks to its features, it serves for my entertainment and contact update purposes. πŸ’—


You can set your account as a private one or a public one. The security settings are good and strict; it requires a lot of identical documents for verification if someone wants to sign to your account. It also sends you a notification if your account is signed in with different coordinates. πŸ’’

Most of its users love sharing “stories, appearing in 24 hours and are then stored in the archive section, which updates their daily lives. There is also no limitation on the number of stories that you post. πŸ’‘

The new feed shows posts of the people you follow and also suggests people you may know based on your friend circle. Instagram also has hashtags and tags for your friends on posts and stories. πŸ‘

Using Instagram is a convenient way to keep in contact with your friends because it gives you “chats” for daily conservations and when you reply to their notes and stories. I usually use Instagram to update my pictures and have some small talk with my friends. πŸ‘―πŸ‘¬

4:30 PM

Shopping 

Shein

I love shopping, but I hardly come to stores or supermarkets because I can easily lay on my bed, turn the music on, and surf Shein. 

Shein is a worldwide online shopping platform that provides everything related to every aspect of life at much lower prices than any one on the market. πŸ›’


You can also sell products on Shein to earn money or widen your business with another selling option. 

The seller packs the products and sends them to local warehouses for delivery. Local warehouses will cooperate with national and international delivery companies for orders in other cities or countries. 

In each order, the shipping company has the responsibility to update the delivery process as well as the estimated delivery time. I usually use Shein to buy clothes, makeup products, and haircare products flash sales. πŸ€‘πŸ’Έ

5:00 PM

At work 

Kronos & Banking App

10:30 PM

Health & Bedtime 

Health App

YouTube 


Conclusion

Digital apps, tools and software present in my day from early morning to late night. 

If in the past I only used them for entertainment and connection, now I use them for studying, health and commuting. I am so updated hehe~~~

In the future, I will use them for household chores ... because I am lazyπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž. 









































Comments